Facebook app news feed showing ALL items

schwars1

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
I've recently started checking my Facebook news feed more often and, along with that, "blocked" updates from many organizations and friends who I don't want to see on my news feed.

Everyone that I blocked does NOT show up when accessing Facebook from the web or even the mobile site. However, when using the default Facebook Android app, all items in my news feed show up. I know that the Facebook app is deficient in some areas, but I can't seem to find anyone else experiencing this particular issue.

Is this an issue with my Facebook settings, or an issue with the Android Facebook app? Any help would be appreciated.

droid2user

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
well i can't offer any advice on this issue, but the same thing is happening to me. i have also noticed that if i comment on a friend's status, it will no longer show up on my news feed for some reason. another issue i have found is in the settings menu. there are 2 sections that i am able to access and adjust settings, but at the bottom of the screen it shows a section heading "other settings" which i can not scroll down to and therefore cannot access these mystery options. hope they fix this program soon.

EvilMonkey

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Well, I'm not having issues here.

however, for some reason today a bunch of very old messages came through (all saying they were from today or yesterday....despite them being from March).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy