I currently run a social club which people pay $5 per week to and I wonder if there is a good app to help track who owes what and when?

The members transfer different amounts at different times which makes tracking a little difficult.

For example one guy will transfer $50 which pays his $5 for 10 weeks, others pay $20 at a time which buys them 4 weeks.

Most people have electronic transfers setup after they get paid which varies from weekly, fortnightly and monthly.

I currently have a spread sheet which is pretty labour intensive and just wondered if anyone has come across a suitable app to make things easier?

I would love for it to send a reminder should someone's fees be overdue.

Any help or suggestions will be appreciated
    01-11-2016 08:05 PM
    Most standard financial software, like QuickBooks, should do it for you. Basically you are looking for any package that does reoccurring debts on a weekly basis. But that is probably overkill. I would think this is well beyond what you would want for a phone app.

I would probably just go with a spreadsheet, one page per person, unless the number of people is large.
    01-12-2016 04:54 PM