Does this app actually work? Does it deserve 5 stars or is it only ranked high because they promise a month of credit for people who give them high reviews?

Has anyone gone through the whole process, gotten a free month, and USED the service? Is it any good?
    01-31-2010 09:35 AM
    Anyone? I mean, it's one of the 'top' apps in the market...
    02-01-2010 04:32 AM
    My boyfriend downloaded it before when it was 4.99 a month.. He watches two shows on the treadmill at the gym.. he liked it so much that I downloaded it.. I watch it at work when I have downtime! Its great to catch up on shows you've missed.. As long as you are in a g3 area you are good to go.. I would give it a 4 start.. the only thing I dont like is if you have to stop the show it takes a while to buffer back to that spot..
    02-20-2010 09:02 PM
    I downloaded Jetflix after trying to rip my DVDs to be able to watch them on my phone at the gym. I got super frustrated with the software out there that promised it would work (it didn't, or at least i wasn't smart enough to figure it out). Anywho, I downloaded jetflix and I've had it for three months or so. I watch entire tv series on here and its great. My only complaint is that it takes a while to buffer if you're show is interrupted by a phone call. OR you get an error all together and have to restart the show and "guess" where you left off. Annoying. But still more good than bad.
    08-24-2010 12:38 PM