I have an LG V10. I did not like the keyboard that came with it because if the word is not the correct one, it will not erase the entire word by hitting "x". Swype will however.

So I installed Swype and liked it very much. Yesterday it just stopped working. I tried everything and finally just uninstalled and reinstalled the app. It is working fine again except I can not get the number row on the top again? I googled it and it seems it can't be done, yet I had it on mine. I can't remember how I did it and I can't figure out how to do it. I know I'm not crazy...I had it on the top. Dose anyone know how to do this? Thanks

Posted via the Android Central App
    01-17-2016 05:45 PM
    I have an LG V10. I did not like the keyboard that came with it because if the word is not the correct one, it will not erase the entire word by hitting "x". Swype will however.

So I installed Swype and liked it very much. Yesterday it just stopped working. I tried everything and finally just uninstalled and reinstalled the app. It is working fine again except I can not get the number row on the top again? I googled it and it seems it can't be done, yet I had it on mine. I can't remember how I did it and I can't figure out how to do it. I know I'm not crazy...I had it on the top. Dose anyone know how to do this? Thanks

Could be the app having an issue. I would recommend using Swiftkey, it has less bugs and works on all the time for me.
    01-22-2016 08:00 AM
    Ok, I'll try it. Does it have the option to put a number row at the top?

01-22-2016 09:02 AM