For many years I have used the calendar section in MS Outlook on my PC as my diary.

I have synchronised it with a succession of phones via a USB cable using a number of programs, most recently My Phone Explorer.

My current phone is a Samsung Note 2 (GT-N7100), and I used this set-up to copy my MS Outlook calendar into S Planner on my device very successfully for the last 2 or 3 years.

Recently however, fed up with the fact that Samsung wasn’t releasing Android 5 for my device, I rooted it and installed Resurrection Rom which I am very happy with.

However, as I already knew before installation, S Planner being a Samsung application is not included in the ROM and I have been searching for an alternative calendar application.

I don’t wish to use the Google Calendar, nor indeed ANY app that synchronizes “in the cloud”. I wish to continue to synchronise MS Outlook and my phone via My Phone Explorer and a USB cable.

Can anyone please recommend a suitable app that NEVER uses the cloud and can be synchronised via USB ?

I have read that Business Calendar 2 could possibly be configured to meet my requirements ?

Grateful for any help.

Thanks.
    01-18-2016 04:48 AM
    No suggestions at all guys ? I don't really want to have to go back to the stock rom just to get an offline calendar. Surely I'm not the only person in the world who doesn't want to share their calendar with Google ? lol
    01-22-2016 04:45 PM