Android Central Giveaway: 10 FREE Copies of Beautiful Widgets!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremy

Original Member
Oct 24, 2008
Visit site
We have 10 free copies of Beautiful Widgets to give away and here is how it's going to work. Create a single post (Only one post will count) containing a feature that you would like to see included in a future version of Beautiful Widgets.

The contest starts now and will end at 12 p.m. PST on Weds. February 3rd. Winners will then be announced via private message within these forums. You can then claim your prize in one of two ways:

* Have the widget e-mailed directly to you. Sadly you will not be able to get any future updates to the application.
* Purchase Beautiful Widgets directly from the Android Market, and we will make sure you get credited back. This will allow you to get all future updates.

We know it would be much easier to simply give a promo code but they don't exist in the Android Market. :(

Good Luck!

Darthbull

Dec 22, 2008
Visit site
I too already have BW, so not a contest entry also. But, I would love to see widgets that replace the "power bar". There are some, but I didn't see a brightness widget, and the GPS widget in BW sends me to settings? Otherwise love the weather, and love the vibrate widget.

sethjk

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
I'd love to see a google reader widget- something that scrolls through defined feeds. I also like the starred contact idea- I miss that from the Eris.

sfox

Nov 30, 2009
Visit site
A sizeable TV listings Widget (4x1,4x2,4x3 or 4x4) that allows for predefined "favorite" channels and can add a program reminder directly to your calender.

S

chaddymoff

Nov 18, 2009
Visit site
A way to have a 1x1 block (rotating cube?) that flips to offer quick on/off for WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, Sync, so that only one home page spot is taken up rather than 4.

Air Force One

Jan 7, 2010
Visit site
I could go for a widget that works with Google Voice SMS. All the ones in the market only work with the stock sms app.

Thanks for your generous giveaway.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc