Has anyone tried Cortana with Marshmallow yet?
    The problem I seem to be having is that Cortana will not announce reminders if the phone is Doze mode.
    I'm new to Android, I just started it using as my daily driver last week. I didn't have Cortana before Marshmallow so I don't know if this is new behavior. But I'm assuming the problem is with Doze.
    I know that I can make Cortana not be managed but of course that's not the point.

BTW, I have a Moto X Pure.
    I work from home so I'm at my computer most of the time. My phone is in Doze mode a lot. My battery is lasting a heck of a long time. I last charged it Tuesday at 8:00PM and it is now Friday at 7:38AM and I still have 42% left. So I think overall Doze mode works for casual users as me. Of course, I know once I'm out and about the whole day, the battery is not going to last that long.
    01-29-2016 08:39 AM
    Has anyone tried Cortana with Marshmallow yet?
    The problem I seem to be having is that Cortana will not announce reminders if the phone is Doze mode.
    I'm new to Android, I just started it using as my daily driver last week. I didn't have Cortana before Marshmallow so I don't know if this is new behavior. But I'm assuming the problem is with Doze.
    I know that I can make Cortana not be managed but of course that's not the point.

BTW, I have a Moto X Pure.
    I work from home so I'm at my computer most of the time. My phone is in Doze mode a lot. My battery is lasting a heck of a long time. I last charged it Tuesday at 8:00PM and it is now Friday at 7:38AM and I still have 42% left. So I think overall Doze mode works for casual users as me. Of course, I know once I'm out and about the whole day, the battery is not going to last that long.
    I would just remove the app from the Doze mode. It shouldn't really affect your battery very much.
    02-03-2016 08:13 AM