Just wondered if anyone has used Arrow Launcher and if it's any good? Pro's Con's etc
    heron88 likes this.
    01-29-2016 09:05 AM
    Coming from a Windows device, I did install Arrow since it is from MS. I like it but it is not my current choice.
    What I like are the Recent, People and Notes, Reminder's page & and the Quick Links from the bottom.
    What I don't like is the Apps page. Again coming from a Windows phone I find the lifeless icon boring. So what I've done in my other launcher is remove all the icons and just have two folders.
    In Arrow you cannot customize the App home page at all. It actually does it for you. I could actually customize that home page to just have my two folders, I might be using it.

I'm also curious to hear what others have to say.

One thing that I might try to do is use it for a while but get rid of the Apps page (hide it.) Then I would see if my Recent page would be sufficient for my every day stuff as soon as it learns about the apps that I use most often.
    01-29-2016 09:33 AM
    pros in my opinion:

1- clearly differentiates between home screen and app menu.
    2- automatically arranges apps based on usage, after a day, you will find your self not looking for apps, all your frequently used apps will be front and center.
    3- changes the background automatically, which are usually very neat.

Cons, i am not sure, personally the only one that i faces was after hiding an app from the i was not able to get it back... but this happened this morning and i did not give it more than 30 sec to solve, am sure i will figure it out.
    02-04-2016 05:57 AM
    If I tell the truth this is the only Microsoft application for Android which I personally like. The launcher is really awesome and clean which provide you device clean material design look to your device
    02-06-2016 03:11 AM