Airwatch Agent keeps popping up saying that my IT admin requires a passcode. I have a valid passcode. I wonder if the underlying Nexus imprint implementation makes your fingerprint like a password and Airwatch regularly requires a password change. The normal company phone uses Samsung Knox, which does not have this problem. After talking to my company IT, I'm convinced I know more than they do. Please help.
    02-02-2016 09:06 PM
    Airwatch Agent keeps popping up saying that my IT admin requires a passcode. I have a valid passcode. I wonder if the underlying Nexus imprint implementation makes your fingerprint like a password and Airwatch regularly requires a password change. The normal company phone uses Samsung Knox, which does not have this problem. After talking to my company IT, I'm convinced I know more than they do. Please help.
    Check to see if your device is set to require PIN on startup.

Settings > Security > Screen Lock > PIN > Require pin to start device

Posted via the Android Central App on the Moto X Pure Edition
    J Blackwelder likes this.
    02-02-2016 10:00 PM
    I do have a passcode. My IT says I am 100% compliant and that I should not have these errors. Unfortunately they live in India and do not have a marshmallow nexus device to reproduce. I think that the nexus imprint is somehow acting like a passcode and require to change?

Posted via the Android Central App
    02-03-2016 09:31 PM
    I do have a passcode. My IT says I am 100% compliant and that I should not have these errors. Unfortunately they live in India and do not have a marshmallow nexus device to reproduce. I think that the nexus imprint is somehow acting like a passcode and require to change?

Posted via the Android Central App
    I understand you have a PIN.

However, there is a setting specifically for startup I mention in my initial reply. Is that enabled?

Posted via the Android Central App on the Moto X Pure Edition
    02-03-2016 11:23 PM