Is it a ROM or something that will make a phone run the latest version of iphone OS on android phone?
    But also want to dual boot on android phone on android and ios OS and run apps on both platforms. Also
    suggest me ios emulators for android. I tried to download iemu but is fake. A app store is just installing.
    I don't want to boot ios via online page.
    02-08-2016 10:35 AM
    There are no versions of iOS ported to run on an Android phone. It's a closed operating system. There are a few ROMs that look a lot like iOS (MIUI for instance), but nothing remotely the same and they are still Android. There were a few phones that had MIUI ported to it, but not too many.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-08-2016 11:44 AM
    There are no versions of iOS ported to run on an Android phone. It's a closed operating system. There are a few ROMs that look a lot like iOS, but nothing remotely the same... like MIUI. There were a few phones that had MIUI ported to it, but not too many.
    At least can i run iphone apps on the MIUI and is it a way to dual boot between IOS and Android ROM?
    02-08-2016 11:46 AM
    At least can i run iphone apps on the MIUI and is it a way to dual boot between IOS and Android ROM?
    You can't run iOS apps on any Android phone. There is no way to dualboot iOS and Android. There are developer emulators for the different platforms that run on desktop systems, but those are for desktop/server class systems running OSX or Windows.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-08-2016 12:30 PM
    I saw something about iEMU iOS Emulator For Android online. Anyone use this??? Or is it true you cannot in any way run an ios app on android
    02-28-2017 09:28 AM
    With iEMU, you cannot make use of the camera, microphone, GPS, and any other sensors. And it doesn't work with all other iOS apps, or on all Android phones. But for a phone it works on, for an app it works with that there's no Android equivalent for, it may be what you want. Read Download And Install iEMU APK For Android | Android Crush
    02-28-2017 12:39 PM