Why have all of my apps stop working?

A

AC Question

all my apps stop working

All my apps from touch wizard till the games i download crash randomly. "the app has stopped" "this app slowed your phone down".

When i want to start listening music after 2 seconds the songs stops and just repeats, it does not play the full song only the first 2 seconds in an infinite loop.

Sometimes he randomly reboots, when my alarm goes off it goes for about 0.5 sec then it stops. When i get a phone call it plays the call tune for about 1 sec and just stops. For messages its the same problem.

When i am talking on the phone (if for some reason i heard the 1 sec sound) and i get a message i dont hear the person anymore whos talking to me and all my sound goes away. untill the length of the message tone is done (but i dont hear the message tone...

i did a soft reset, factory settings, hard reset... for some reason i think its the firmware but i really dont have a clue can someone help me because its the 4th time i need to go to the shop for waranty and im getting a little angry now as a 800 euro phone should not go 4 times under waranty in 9 months....

Thanks in advance
Jordy

Sorry for the bad english

Blu Stu

Feb 9, 2016
Visit site
Re: all my apps stop working

I'm surprised the factory reset didn't work... Have you tried running in Safe Mode?

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
someguyredeye