Best Android App to play Nintendo 64 games?

Gamer9101

Feb 9, 2016
Visit site
Hi everyone been lurking through this forum for a while now as I just recently switched over to Android from iOS. I heard that there is an app that lets you play N64 games and was wondering if anyone could help me out on any information on that as I am kind of new to everything Android. Also I was thinking if there is an app for it, would it work with an Android stick to be played on a bigger screen or would there be any other way to play it on a larger screen then just on your phone. Any suggestions would be much appreciated. :D

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I unfortunately do not know the answers to your questions, however...

IF THERE'S AN N64 APP COMING HOLY MACKEREL I WANT IT!!!!

Gamer9101

Feb 9, 2016
Visit site
Oh Classic boy I will give that a try thanks and I also heard apps like Mega64 is good too that I found in the Google playstore. Now I just need to find a way to play it on a big screen if you guys might have any ideas? As I have the android stick in mind but not sure if that will work and also I have been looking up some smart/android projectors like ZTE Spro 2, FAVI A3, or the AAXA LED Android. Tell me what you guys think.

Gamer9101

Feb 9, 2016
Visit site
Right!, I did a little more research and ended up buying the LED Android projector from AAXA and going to see if that will work to play the N64 games I will post back once I have received it and tell you guys how it goes thanks for all the help guys.

Gamer9101

Feb 9, 2016
Visit site
Hello fellow Android users. I finally got my AAXA LED Android projector to test with. I loaded it up with the Mega N64 Emulator app from the playstore and I also purchased a Logitech F310 USB controller to play the N64 games with. I just wanted to share with you guys how my experience was and wanted to get output from fellow users on what they think about my set up and if I can add anything to it that would make it better. I must say that the video quality is good and creates a very big screen to play them on. Here are some of the gameplay pictures of Mario Kart 64 and Legend of Zelda:

IMG_6180.jpgIMG_6166.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781