SmrtGuard for Android

Feb 2, 2010
www.smrtguard.com
SmrtGuard for Android is now available and free for life!

SmrtGuard for Android is now out of beta. Thanks for those who beta tested for us!! Visit SmrtGuard.com from your Android Browser and click on Download!!

What can you do with SmrtGuard for Android?
Remote Track
Remote Wipe Data
Remote Listen to your Android
Remote Call-Fwd your Android (for those days that you forgot your Android at home)
Remote Backup
Remote Restore
Loved-one Tracking

Download and find out :)

Feb 2, 2010
www.smrtguard.com
Hi VDub2174,

If should see an icon with the rest of the icons. See Pics below.

SmrtGuardAndroid.png

Also, what OS version do you have?

Thanks.

fyrman49

Jan 10, 2010
Visit site
Downloaded this for my BB Storm when it was in beta. Great app for the BB. So I downloaded to my Droid. It does basicly everything Google Calander and Maps with Latitude does. The Smart Guard constantly utilizes the GPS which drains the battery faster. So I uninstalled. Great for BB. Not so much for Droid.

ircactus

Oct 8, 2009
Visit site
I'm curious. Why isn't it posted to the market?. Most users will be turned off by that fact alone. They would have to disable the do not allow non market apps feature on their phones.

Feb 2, 2010
www.smrtguard.com
Downloaded this for my BB Storm when it was in beta. Great app for the BB. So I downloaded to my Droid. It does basicly everything Google Calander and Maps with Latitude does. The Smart Guard constantly utilizes the GPS which drains the battery faster. So I uninstalled. Great for BB. Not so much for Droid.

fyrman49,

We just updated Smrtguard for Android v2.12. We have address the GPS Battery issue.

Please let us know if you have more feedback for us.

There are two ways to get the latest:

* You can point your Android Browser here: www.smrtguard.com/riskfree/android.jsp

OR

* You can download it from Android Market Place by searching smrtguard

Thanks for the feedback.

prometheus

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
Is there any way to remotely enable GPS satellites. I usually do NOT have GPS turned on. I went to the smrtguard via my PC and and "tracked" the phone- accuracy was over 4000 meters - basically useless for any real tracking. I'd love to be able to remotely enable GPS. Also, why does this send a text to the phone when it starts tracking? Why tell a potential thief I'm trying to find them?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC