Angry Birds St. Patty's day coming soon

FNDomination

Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
There was an update today for Angry Birds, and I am still trying to figure out what the hell it was all about. I guess it has something to do with adverts?

splmonster

Jun 12, 2010
Visit site
There was an update today for Angry Birds, and I am still trying to figure out what the hell it was all about. I guess it has something to do with adverts?

Change log mentioned fixing crashes. Also this update would be for Seasons, not the original. So once that has the update, then it should be St. Patty's.

ocellaris

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
I would love to see an update that would let people save their progress. I don't care if they have an account login or any other system, just anyway to have my progress saved if a phone dies. I have lost all of my progress *twice* and now I can't bring myself to replay all of those levels again for the 3rd time knowing it could all be wasted.

Paladin

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I would love to see an update that would let people save their progress. I don't care if they have an account login or any other system, just anyway to have my progress saved if a phone dies. I have lost all of my progress *twice* and now I can't bring myself to replay all of those levels again for the 3rd time knowing it could all be wasted.

Have you tried "Unlock Angry Birds! ?" This allows you to backup and restore AB and ABS to your SD card. You can also unlock all levels if you so wish.

There are a few paid ones but this one is free. It is for rooted users but if you are not there are paid ones that do not need that.

For some reason I can see it's icon and I can launch it but it is not on my Downloads list. It is probably a nook issue. I can find the market.android link for you later if you need it.

I used it to back up my Evo game so I could continue to play where I left off on my new rooted Nook Color.

Last edited:

DNicolasL

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
I can't wait. They don't have to many holidays left to add. I still have to beat all the Halloween levels.

Sent from my HTC EVO 4G

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci