Hello,

I am having a storage issue. I have just bought my new HTC Desire 626s with Metro PCS (link below). It has a 8GB internal memory. I have a 64GB micro SD card. The phone supports up to 200GB external memory. I notice that a lot of apps don't allow you to move them to the SD card. A lot of the default apps on the phone like HTC, Google and Metro PCS apps have update to be installed and that is a lot of memory all together which will fill up my entire internal phone storage. Also, I am limited to what apps I can install because they won't transfer to the external SD card to create room on the internal memory. HELP! Is there anyway I can fix this? I've read online that if I root my phone I can change it that way. But, there's no root available (that I've found). Someone please help me. I would greatly apperciate it!
    02-26-2016 11:17 AM
    I am having the same issue. Did you get it figured out?
    08-31-2016 07:47 PM
    Hello,

I am having a storage issue. I have just bought my new HTC Desire 626s with Metro PCS (link below). It has a 8GB internal memory. I have a 64GB micro SD card. The phone supports up to 200GB external memory. I notice that a lot of apps don't allow you to move them to the SD card. A lot of the default apps on the phone like HTC, Google and Metro PCS apps have update to be installed and that is a lot of memory all together which will fill up my entire internal phone storage. Also, I am limited to what apps I can install because they won't transfer to the external SD card to create room on the internal memory. HELP! Is there anyway I can fix this? I've read online that if I root my phone I can change it that way. But, there's no root available (that I've found). Someone please help me. I would greatly apperciate it!
    So, my HTC desire is doing the same thing. Only, when I delete anything from the internal storage, the space doesn't clear and I can't reinstall the apps I deleted.
    09-20-2016 01:06 AM