How do I quit Pandora on my Samsung Galaxy?

A

AC Question

How to quit Pandora on Samsung galaxy

The new page layout doesn't have a quit button . I have to sign off the app and login each time . This is very frustrating and a thumb down for Pandora. Somebody had the same issue in yesterday question and no response . All other responses do not work with new layout .

sydneycooper1979

Moderator Sergeant at Arms
Jan 17, 2012
Visit site
Re: How to quit Pandora on Samsung galaxy

When I close the app, it doesn't make me sign back in each time. Maybe try clearing the cache for your app and try again? If not, try to uninstall and reinstall the app.

Sum Yung Guy

Mar 18, 2016
Visit site

The new page layout doesn't have a quit button . I have to sign off the app and login each time . This is very frustrating and a thumb down for Pandora. Somebody had the same issue in yesterday question and no response . All other responses do not work with new layout .

Hello. First time poster.

My two cents: I've been using the Pandora app for a couple of years now on an Android phone [HTC One SV]. With the latest version 7.0, the "Quit" button has been removed. This is unacceptable. The only way I can quit the program now is to pause, go back to my home screen and use another app called "Advanced Task Manager" to kill all unwanted processes. And even then, it has to be done a few times before it "takes". It shouldn't be this way.

I will be posting a complaint to Pandora soon. As far as the program signing you in/out every time you open it, that's strange. A setting somewhere is @ fault.

I'll update if/when I have anything new to add. Cheers.

Baddog27106

Mar 26, 2016
Visit site

What was Pandora thinking when they decided to do away with the quit button. Possibly trying to skew the "time used statistics" for ad sales.

I just restart my phone (only device I use Pandora). That turns it off.

May 31, 2016
Visit site

I had the same frustration but learned on Pandora site, click the recent apps button to bring up your list of recent apps. Then swipe left or right on Pandora listing to close Pandora.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zif835