I want to use my poweramp player or my mx player for all audio and video.. Whats apps or sites do you use just to download music that I can save to my phone or sd card???
    03-02-2016 09:38 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Be aware that "free" MP3 download sites or apps are typically shady, and of questionable legality. I recently looked at the Terms of Service for mp3goo, and it was notable for the following:

1. Files aren't stored on their servers--they essentially search various filesharing sites for the music and use their servers. This is risky, because probably no one is vetting the files for malware.
    2. It specifies that the service is to be used for "fact-finding" only--i.e., you're only supposed to download music to see if you like it or not. They actually say that once you've finished "fact-finding," you have to delete the file from your computer or device. Keeping it would be a copyright violation.

My strong recommendation would be to avoid these sites. Support musicians and buy what they create!
    03-03-2016 12:54 PM