whats the name of the app with the xray vision?

siripsta

Jan 24, 2010
Visit site
I just saw this app that can uses xray vision on people but I don't know the name of it. Is it real and what's the name of it, I know its an iphone app cuz someone I know showed it to me.

G

GenericMessage

Ok, think long and hard about this;

Does your cellphone have a laser and radioactive warning stickers on it?

If it doesn't, its a pretty safe assumption that it isn't an xray machine.

Last edited:

bwalla210

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
K guys.. first, the app is INude.. and it is fake do a google search on it. Yes, it started as an IPhone (trash to begin with) app, but has migrated to 'droid. 3rd, just to set the record straight, You dont need radioactive materials or lazers to look through clothing ;-) Years ago (and still to this day i'm sure) there was a company that came out with a filter for SLR cameras. Basically, it neutralized the color frequencies that gave clothing color and since cotton is WHITE to begin with, automatically gave you the ability to see through the clothing (didn't really work on jeans tho). Bought one.. it DID work! hope they come out with something similar (nokia is working on it) soon! bad ass!!!

kamtsa

Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
Ok, think long and hard about this;

Does your cellphone have a laser and radioactive warning stickers on it?

If it doesn't, its a pretty safe assumption that it isn't an xray machine.

Bad argument. My phone does not a scent radiator and nevertheless I can install a farting machine app.

:)

kamtsa

Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
Years ago (and still to this day i'm sure) there was a company that came out with a filter for SLR cameras. Basically, it neutralized the color frequencies that gave clothing color and since cotton is WHITE to begin with, automatically gave you the ability to see through the clothing (didn't really work on jeans tho).

May work on Android as well since the camera is sensitive to IR. (turn on the camera, shoot IR to the length using a RV remote control and watch the blinks of the Android screen.

racinwarrior

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
K guys.. first, the app is INude.. and it is fake do a google search on it. Yes, it started as an IPhone (trash to begin with) app, but has migrated to 'droid. 3rd, just to set the record straight, You dont need radioactive materials or lazers to look through clothing ;-) Years ago (and still to this day i'm sure) there was a company that came out with a filter for SLR cameras. Basically, it neutralized the color frequencies that gave clothing color and since cotton is WHITE to begin with, automatically gave you the ability to see through the clothing (didn't really work on jeans tho). Bought one.. it DID work! hope they come out with something similar (nokia is working on it) soon! bad ass!!!

dude you need a girlfriend

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guylenn49