To - do lists

sfrrr

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
I need an app that will list my repeating to - do s so that when I cross off a task I've just finished, it immediately bumps to its next due date. For example, every other Wednesday, I have to do laundry. So, on those Wednesdays, it shows up on my to-do list. And when I finish this week's laundry, I want to check out off my list as a done deal. Then, in two weeks, I want it to show up on the list again. The deal is, I want to be able to check out off. I want to be able to see all the completed chores on the day,so that at the end of each day, I can see everything I've accomplished. Just like on a paper list. Except that paper lists don't automatically regenerate. Does this exist? Thanks.

sfrrr

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
I'll check it out now. Thank you.

I did just check out Pocket Informant, also called, I believe, Informant. Made by WebIS. I used to use it on my Pocket PCs, back in the dark ages. It does what I want, and a helluva lot more, but, after 10 years or so, I've forgotten how to use it and am not sure I have the time to relearn it. I do remember it's a lot more powerful than any of today 's PDA programs--combining full - featured calendars, tasks, contacts, and email in one package.

I'm off to test "Milk" now. Thanks again.

sfrrr

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Been playing with Remember the Milk for the last couple of hours. You're right. It's perfect. As it turns out, I used it four or five years ago and gave it up because of the annual fee. (To this day, the only two apps I'll pay for on a subscription basis are Dropbox and Evernote.) Now, if I could only get rid of the tracks I left undone five years ago, I'd be able to solve my current to - do list problems. Thanks for a third time.

Laura Knotek

Moderator Captain
Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
Does it have an annual fee? I tried it a few years ago on the iPhone when it had the fee.
There is a pro version that requires an annual subscription, but I just have the free version. However, I don't need to share my tasks with anyone else, since I live alone so no husband/boyfriend/roommate to share anything with.

ctt1wbw

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site
There is a pro version that requires an annual subscription, but I just have the free version. However, I don't need to share my tasks with anyone else, since I live alone so no husband/boyfriend/roommate to share anything with.

Holy crap, this is a sweet app! :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie