I need an app that will list my repeating to - do s so that when I cross off a task I've just finished, it immediately bumps to its next due date. For example, every other Wednesday, I have to do laundry. So, on those Wednesdays, it shows up on my to-do list. And when I finish this week's laundry, I want to check out off my list as a done deal. Then, in two weeks, I want it to show up on the list again. The deal is, I want to be able to check out off. I want to be able to see all the completed chores on the day,so that at the end of each day, I can see everything I've accomplished. Just like on a paper list. Except that paper lists don't automatically regenerate. Does this exist? Thanks.
    03-19-2016 02:26 PM
    Have you tried Remember the Milk?
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...milk.MobileRTM
    hotpantsraygun likes this.
    03-19-2016 03:11 PM
    I'll check it out now. Thank you.

I did just check out Pocket Informant, also called, I believe, Informant. Made by WebIS. I used to use it on my Pocket PCs, back in the dark ages. It does what I want, and a helluva lot more, but, after 10 years or so, I've forgotten how to use it and am not sure I have the time to relearn it. I do remember it's a lot more powerful than any of today 's PDA programs--combining full - featured calendars, tasks, contacts, and email in one package.

I'm off to test "Milk" now. Thanks again.
    03-19-2016 09:09 PM
    Been playing with Remember the Milk for the last couple of hours. You're right. It's perfect. As it turns out, I used it four or five years ago and gave it up because of the annual fee. (To this day, the only two apps I'll pay for on a subscription basis are Dropbox and Evernote.) Now, if I could only get rid of the tracks I left undone five years ago, I'd be able to solve my current to - do list problems. Thanks for a third time.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    03-20-2016 01:00 AM
    Does it have an annual fee? I tried it a few years ago on the iPhone when it had the fee.
    03-21-2016 12:56 AM
    Does it have an annual fee? I tried it a few years ago on the iPhone when it had the fee.
    There is a pro version that requires an annual subscription, but I just have the free version. However, I don't need to share my tasks with anyone else, since I live alone so no husband/boyfriend/roommate to share anything with.
    03-21-2016 01:13 AM
    There is a pro version that requires an annual subscription, but I just have the free version. However, I don't need to share my tasks with anyone else, since I live alone so no husband/boyfriend/roommate to share anything with.
    Holy crap, this is a sweet app!
    03-21-2016 01:23 AM
    Thanks for the awesome suggestion! I have a mighty need for this!
    03-22-2016 07:33 PM