What music player app would make a good replacement for stock one?

irish22022

Jul 28, 2010
Visit site
it's really unusual that your stock music app is FC'ing. Have you gotten any support for that?

the two amps are quite popular. Playerpro has the most features. For something free doubletwist (also syncs with itunes), for something free and unique try "cubed music player" by filiberto abrantes.

Chondog

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
+1 for PlayerPro. No eq but it is the most customizeable in my opinion. Combine PlayerPro with iSyncr (if you have music in itunes) for a complete solution.

Addie_Goodvibes

Mar 11, 2010
Visit site
IBest Free media players I believe are WinAmp & Meridian WinAMp very light weight intuitive, nice widgets & it is a known desktop platform.
Meridian - has a very nice UI, suports swipe to advance tracks, ffd, rwd, repeat, skip.

PowerAMp: Is the best paid for Media app as others have said.I do not care for the small controls, it jhas a nice coverflow like UI which is attractive.

My advice is to try them all and use them in real use senarios, like at the gym in your car, ect.. and see which works best & has the features most important to you. ( widgets, flac support, Eq, fancy cover flow, swipe gesture support)

BSG75

Custom User Title
May 11, 2010
Visit site
Another vote for PowerAmp. Money well spent. In 3 months you won't care about that measly $5 you spent way-back-when.

Brett

Retired Moderator
Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
I changed the thread title in order to suit the discussion and hopefully catch more user's attention.

I personally use Double Twist. It's a great app and like somebody already has said, you can sync it with iTunes through the Double Twist computer program. I purchased the Double Twist Air Sync app (no free version) which is an extension that will allow you to transfer songs from your computer to you device through wifi. Overall it's a a well developed app and the the developers seem to always surprise me with features that they add and fast bug fixes.

Addie_Goodvibes

Mar 11, 2010
Visit site
I changed the thread title in order to suit the discussion and hopefully catch more user's attention.

I personally use Double Twist. It's a great app and like somebody already has said, you can sync it with iTunes through the Double Twist computer program. I purchased the Double Twist Air Sync app (no free version) which is an extension that will allow you to transfer songs from your computer to you device through wifi. Overall it's a a well developed app and the the developers seem to always surprise me with features that they add and fast bug fixes.

If you are attached to itunes I think DT is still a great option, I personally do Not like to have to install additional software to get functions I want, of course i also prefer managing my own media library without itunes.

WinAmp is still my favorite, only problem is the recent update broke the shoutcast support....

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon