So I downloaded the home pluss app to add more screen and stuff to my phone and when ever I'm on the home page and I switch my phone from portrait to landscape or landscape to portrait it says something like processor android software has stopped working unispectingly then this little option says for close why? I want it go away
    02-06-2010 12:23 AM
    I use home++ and had issues with it early on but no longer. Perform an uninstall then reinstall the software and see if that clears things up for you.
    02-06-2010 06:38 AM
    All these home replacement apparently force close. I'd stay stock if you can wait it out for 2.1
    02-06-2010 10:13 AM
    Every home replacement I've tried has force close issues.
    02-06-2010 10:40 AM
    So recently I downloaded launcher+beta and its a wonderful application I now have 6 screens and I love it but when ever I am on the home screen vertical and I open my key board it says "the application launcher+ (process android. process.acore) has stopped unexpectedly please try again" and I hate that it happens when I'm on my home screen and open my keyboard or when I go back to vertical someone please help so it goes away.
    02-06-2010 11:46 AM
    So recently I downloaded launcher+beta and its a wonderful application I now have 6 screens and I love it but when ever I am on the home screen vertical and I open my key board it says "the application launcher+ (process android. process.acore) has stopped unexpectedly please try again" and I hate that it happens when I'm on my home screen and open my keyboard or when I go back to vertical someone please help so it goes away.
    It is a problem with the app. Ditch the application. All home screen replacements have problems (Force closing, lag etc etc)
    02-06-2010 11:49 AM
    Yeah, I haven't had good luck either. I really am fine with native, just need maybe two more screens.
    02-06-2010 11:56 AM
    Threads merged. As stated many times above, home screen replacement apps cause a hotbed issues. So do task managers, but that's a different thread.
    02-06-2010 11:58 AM
    has anyone gotten Launcher+ Beta to work with Pure Calendar widget?
    03-19-2010 02:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD