hello,

like the title said i am searching for a good app to collect pictures / texts / bookmarks that i want to keep for later use or inspiration (creative job, studying architecture in semester 6) and keep it up to date on both my phone and my Computer. So far ive tryed the Scrapbook from samsung (i have a note 4) but it safes the pictures seperately, and just like a screenshot. Also it doesnt connect with my computer. so far i always sent it from computer to phone via Telegram, but this is rather unconvenient...
    The best way would be to use a cloud service like google drive or dropbox, but here i have the following problem i dont want all the pictures from dropbox (study related things) to stick on my phone / i dont want dropbox to automaticely upload all the pictures i take with my phone to the cloud.

Perfect would be to have just one folder for the creative / inspirational stuff that keeps up to date all the time and the rest will be not downloaded except i tell my phone to.
    Thats request number 1

Request number 2:
    I am searching for an easy way to download pictures and safe texts or maybe whole websites for offline use as a pdf or text file to that CERTAIN folder that i want to share with my computer / phone. I dont like to copy paste everything before i safe it, on the Computer printing as PDF is the easiest way. (something like that for android? )
    The normal way to download things in android has the following problem that i cant choose a certain path to safe it to for different things, everything lands in the download folder and i have to grab it and put it in the right folder afterwards...

My gear in Case information is needed:
    Mobile: Samsung Galaxy Note4 not rooted with normal firmware
    Computer: OSX Yosemite 10.10.05

Thanks for your answers / Suggestions
    04-06-2016 07:43 AM
    I'm not a fan (tried it, don't have the energy for it) but a lot of people swear by Evernote for the stuff you are asking about. See https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...d=com.evernote

Warning: It is not inexpensive. Last time I looked at it, they were into the monthly subscription model; not sure how it is priced now.
    04-06-2016 07:48 AM