i have announced a application with Smart Touch name. if you have used Smart Touch on FlymeOS then you will see familiar. Because i have a idea when use it. What is the Smart Touch ?

Smart Touch - Touch it your way

Smart Touch substitute navigation bar ( back button, home, recently app) completely with a movement on screen. You can a finger and move up, move down, move left, move right to perform a corresponding action such as back button, turn off screen, go to home screen, open notification, open recently app, turn on/off flash light, open any application what you want.

Key Features:

With a movement on screen you can:

- Menu Edge
    - Look screen
    - Go to home
    - Come back screen before
    - Turn on/off flash light
    - Open notification
    - Open recently app
    - Open any application you want
    - Open list of app you frequently use
    - Automatically turn off screen when you put your phone into pocket, and open when you hold it.

Update
    Version 1.2:
    # Add double tap to lock scree (you can change this function completely)
    # Add more choice in personal movement
    # Improve Smart Touch more smooth and more accurate
    # Auto start when restart your phone
    # Change display settings a bit
    # Fix restart position when rotate screen

All above you can do with a movement

Display settings:
    - With Smart Touch you can change color, transparent of list menu what you want and change color, size , position of Smart Touch on screen...

Especially, Smart Touch can work when lock screen, you can open notification, turn on /off flash light without open screen.

NOTE:
    - Some device of Xiaomi or run Miui OS, when opening app first, you must go to security ->choose permission -> permission -> Smart Touch and turn on pop up window. Follow up, you go to security -> Permisson -> AutoStart -> turn on Smart Touch
    - If you can not uninstall SmartTouch , please go to settings and find settings admin application and turn off Smart Touch

Link : https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...edu.smarttouch
    Attached Thumbnails [APP][+4.1] Menu Edge, Replace navigation, Smart Touch (FlymeOS), lock screen-2016-03-16-10.58.jpg   [APP][+4.1] Menu Edge, Replace navigation, Smart Touch (FlymeOS), lock screen-screenshot_2016-04-08-18-44-25_smarttouch.uet.edu.smarttouch.jpg   [APP][+4.1] Menu Edge, Replace navigation, Smart Touch (FlymeOS), lock screen-screenshot_2016-04-08-18-44-30_smarttouch.uet.edu.smarttouch.jpg   [APP][+4.1] Menu Edge, Replace navigation, Smart Touch (FlymeOS), lock screen-screenshot_2016-04-08-18-44-34_smarttouch.uet.edu.smarttouch.jpg   [APP][+4.1] Menu Edge, Replace navigation, Smart Touch (FlymeOS), lock screen-screenshot_2016-04-08-18-44-36_smarttouch.uet.edu.smarttouch.jpg  

[APP][+4.1] Menu Edge, Replace navigation, Smart Touch (FlymeOS), lock screen-screenshot_2016-04-08-18-44-43_smarttouch.uet.edu.smarttouch.jpg   [APP][+4.1] Menu Edge, Replace navigation, Smart Touch (FlymeOS), lock screen-screenshot_2016-04-08-18-44-47_smarttouch.uet.edu.smarttouch.jpg   [APP][+4.1] Menu Edge, Replace navigation, Smart Touch (FlymeOS), lock screen-screenshot_2016-04-08-18-44-53_smarttouch.uet.edu.smarttouch.jpg  
    04-08-2016 12:11 PM