Good money manager/budget app for spouses with 2 google accounts?

Mathrin

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
I'm trying to find a good money manager app that will sync with my phone and my wife's phone. We have our own Google account, so it needs between the two. We were using Expense IQ and synced with a joint Dropbox account, but now I can only sync with my Google Drive account. Obviously, this won't sync with my wife's phone.

I've found other apps with the same functionality, but that doesn't fix our issue of keeping us on the same page.

I hope that we don't need to make a joint Google account because there are a lot of purchases we both have made in the past that we would rather not lose.

What are other people doing to manage their money for couples and/or spouses?

Thank you in advance.

-Mathrin

Mathrin

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
Mint is very reactive. If I pay for something and that doesn't show up in my account for a couple of day, like paying for gas at the pump, it won't be in mint. This will give the impression that I have more money than I do. Which is why I clear out transactions on a nearly daily basis so I know what is still out and also what may have been missed.

So far Wallet, AndroMoney and AnMoney are out because they either don't sync mutiple users or I can't see what is cleared or not from the transaction list.

I wouldn't have though that this would be a hard app to find. But the search continues on!

Mathrin

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
Current workaround: I set up a user on my wife's phone which allows me to use my Google account for Expense IQ. Not the most elegant since she would have to change users to input expenses, but it works.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith