Hi All,

I just downloaded this app as it is so highly recommended. There are so many questions below, I hope you will bare with me.

1- does anyone know if there is a manual for it somewhere?

2- I am at, what I believe to be, the main 'menu'. It says X-plore in the top left. Below that it has /SD card, underneath, Internal Storage /SD card.
    -why would it show SD card with internal storage on the same selection?

3- when I click on internal/SD card option, it pulls up new screen, and the following list shows:

- /sdcard
    - internal storage
    - Samsung SD card (this is my real SD card.
    - root
    - irrelevant others

3- I want to move all downloaded or captured pics, movie, documents off my internal storage to my SD card.

4- Is there a way to search for file types, like all .jpg files, or PDF files, on the internal and external storage?

5- when I click on videos, under internal storage, I want to copy to my SD card storage, put them in the folder I want, then, to delete them from my internal storage. When all the videos are listed, and I click on one, it starts playing, whereas I thought it would give me options to copy, move, delete, etc.. that particular selection.

6- how do I copy, move, delete these individual videos on internal storage to SD card?

Those options are what I need, to move all videos, pics, PDF and other documents off internal!!! Those functions are why I downloaded this app.

7- I want to rename some of my music files on my SD card. Again, when I select a song, it starts playing, rather than letting me rename it. How do I rename files?

8- on the left of screen it shows a toolbar, with options like news, disk map, rename ( it doesn't let me select what I want to rename), copy, delete, etc.. Again, these options don't seem to let me select an individual file to work with. Totally stumped...

9- I have a lot of apps I downloaded. Is it safe to delete what is in my downloads directory, since the apps themselves are now installed?
    Thanks so greatly for any help!
    05-03-2016 06:04 PM
    Hi All,

I just downloaded this app as it is so highly recommended. There are so many questions below, I hope you will bare with me.

1- does anyone know if there is a manual for it somewhere?

2- I am at, what I believe to be, the main 'menu'. It says X-plore in the top left. Below that it has /SD card, underneath, Internal Storage /SD card.
    -why would it show SD card with internal storage on the same selection?

3- when I click on internal/SD card option, it pulls up new screen, and the following list shows:

- /sdcard
    - internal storage
    - Samsung SD card (this is my real SD card.
    - root
    - irrelevant others

3- I want to move all downloaded or captured pics, movie, documents off my internal storage to my SD card.

4- Is there a way to search for file types, like all .jpg files, or PDF files, on the internal and external storage?

5- when I click on videos, under internal storage, I want to copy to my SD card storage, put them in the folder I want, then, to delete them from my internal storage. When all the videos are listed, and I click on one, it starts playing, whereas I thought it would give me options to copy, move, delete, etc.. that particular selection.

6- how do I copy, move, delete these individual videos on internal storage to SD card?

Those options are what I need, to move all videos, pics, PDF and other documents off internal!!! Those functions are why I downloaded this app.

7- I want to rename some of my music files on my SD card. Again, when I select a song, it starts playing, rather than letting me rename it. How do I rename files?

8- on the left of screen it shows a toolbar, with options like news, disk map, rename ( it doesn't let me select what I want to rename), copy, delete, etc.. Again, these options don't seem to let me select an individual file to work with. Totally stumped...

9- I have a lot of apps I downloaded. Is it safe to delete what is in my downloads directory, since the apps themselves are now installed?
    Thanks so greatly for any help!

I have a 16 GB SD Card. Btw, I don't see anything on my tablet pretaining to an SD Card except when I go into Settings and then click on storage and see how much space my SD Card has.
    It's compatible with my Polaroid 9 inch tablet but I don't know how to download anything to the card. How does that work?

What I'm trying to do is save documents, files and videos to the SD Card but I don't think it's working. Can somebody help me?
    06-30-2016 03:12 PM