After several years of owning a Samsung Galaxy S III, I have moved on and picked up an HTC 10. As I was adding my apps to the new phone, I noticed that I could not find my favorite third party camera, Camera Magic by NoClickLabs. The camera, as well as the company, seemed to have vanished from the Play Store.

As someone who enjoys taking photos, this camera was very important to me since it could do things that the stock camera could not do.
    Camera Magic had a setting where it would remember to start with a timer and would continue taking pictures until you manually stopped it. It was like my own burst mode, but without having to go into the settings to set up every time.

I've installed several cameras thus far, and none seem to have this setting.
    I was able to sideload a version of Camera Magic on my phone, but that version doesn't allow me into the settings to change the defaults.

I know this is an odd request, but hopefully someone knows of a camera that can do what I'm looking for.
    05-08-2016 09:12 PM
    After several years of owning a Samsung Galaxy S III, I have moved on and picked up an HTC 10. As I was adding my apps to the new phone, I noticed that I could not find my favorite third party camera, Camera Magic by NoClickLabs. The camera, as well as the company, seemed to have vanished from the Play Store.

As someone who enjoys taking photos, this camera was very important to me since it could do things that the stock camera could not do.
    Camera Magic had a setting where it would remember to start with a timer and would continue taking pictures until you manually stopped it. It was like my own burst mode, but without having to go into the settings to set up every time.

I've installed several cameras thus far, and none seem to have this setting.
    I was able to sideload a version of Camera Magic on my phone, but that version doesn't allow me into the settings to change the defaults.

I know this is an odd request, but hopefully someone knows of a camera that can do what I'm looking for.
    The Play Store for one reason or another no longer has it, but you could grab a 3rd party site APK. You may have to go into your settings to allow OUTSIDE APK installs. And please note I have not tested this APK, I did make sure it downloaded and it is indeed an APK.

Camera Magic 1.4.4.apk | Download free android apk files

But at least you can have the app back
    05-09-2016 12:29 AM
    Thanks, but you missed a key part of what I wrote.

The APK doesn't allow me to get to to the menu of the camera, so I can't turn on the settings that I want.
    05-09-2016 01:25 AM
    Thanks, but you missed a key part of what I wrote.

The APK doesn't allow me to get to to the menu of the camera, so I can't turn on the settings that I want.
    Sorry about that, my best suggestion would have been to contact NoClickLabs, but it appears they are no longer in business as their website has a parked page.
    05-09-2016 03:19 AM