Now available on Google Play for free: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...androidcentral

Do you find it hard to reach the top of your device to drop down the notification bar or status bar? Do you have a large device or small hands? Is your notification bar not working because part of your screen is damaged or cracked? Do you want an easier and faster way to check your notifications, especially when holding your device with one hand?

If your answer to any of these questions is yes, this app is meant for you. It adds a floating icon shortcut to pull down the notification drawer with a simple tap.

It's beautiful, customizable, and reliable.

[Free] Notification Bar Opener: a Beautiful Shortcut to Pull Down the Notification Panel-frameless-dropdown-noti-bar.jpg

[Free] Notification Bar Opener: a Beautiful Shortcut to Pull Down the Notification Panel-frameless-settings-screen.jpg

[Free] Notification Bar Opener: a Beautiful Shortcut to Pull Down the Notification Panel-display-icons.jpg

I'm one of the main developers for this app. If you have any suggestions, please let me know!

Thank you for your time.
    05-21-2016 02:43 AM
    Why does your app require full network permissions?
    05-21-2016 03:13 PM
    Hi badcat, we are using Google Analytics to collect non-personal usage and crash information so that we know what needs improvement. We give users the option to toggle this on or off as well.

Here's the reference guide, where they require us to get the internet and network state permission.
    https://developers.google.com/analyt...on/android/v4/
    05-21-2016 10:50 PM
    Thank you!
    05-26-2016 05:28 AM