11-14-2017 04:05 AM
114 ... 345
tools
    Piggy Winks, I think you missinterpret most ot the stuff everyone is saying. Use what you want, there is no best service.

Back to the topic at hand...
    the payment stats 4 spotify are pretty cruel, I buy a lot of music on bandcamp and rip bought cds for FLAC because I care about artists get paid for the work they put into stuff I use to destroy my ears. I gotta rethink leaving spotify someday
    I know, use what you want, but there is a certain person that started it and no matter what it seemed, or other's suggested, the one person was on a Tidal-wave of slamming everyone.

I do agree that there is no "best." And Sectime.. I'm not mad... coming to the weekend, the kids are at grandma's....nope, not mad at all!!!
    05-27-2016 09:49 AM
    They are all pretty much the same to me. Since I have Amazon Prime I use it.
    05-27-2016 10:21 AM
    All relative to the need to have raw lossless media. When it comes to opinion, I'd say NO WAY by a long shot is Tidal the "Best" music service due to many other factors outside of availability to top quality of file played. How about value? Or artist comp? Or indy rotation? I personally have tried out every one of them except apple music (on my own device at least) and find GMP to be the absolute best because it does EVERYTING and gets my entire 6 person fam UNLIMTED plays and choice for $15/mo. The one trumped feature Tidal has doesn't fix its other lacking features and app performance. Spotify is prolly a close 2nd to GMP and the rest are all 3rd choices at that point and I use iHeart from there, and only for local talk radio.
    05-27-2016 11:10 AM
    The reason tidal isn't a household name is because of lies on the Internet. Like you have to pay $19.99. That's just not true.

Most responses are ppl talking about the awful ui, but they haven't used the app in 2yrs. I honestly think ppl are just hating Jay-Z on this one

Posted via the Android Central App
    I pay $9.99 per month for the Hi-Fi because I'm a student so I get the student discount but you are 100% right! Its like if the tech bloggers don't support it, then the masses follow without even trying the service for themselves.
    05-27-2016 04:42 PM
    Do you get Hi-Fi with Google Play Music? Nope...but most people who get a paid music streaming get it because of the music and for that reason alone is why Tidal has multiple plans from student to regular

ANYTHING urban led that is posted by ANY AC editor always get backlash...
    05-27-2016 04:49 PM
    But not everyone has 6 people to team up with. Tidal is good, Apple music is good, GPM is so so and Spotify is a joke
    05-27-2016 04:51 PM
    Do you get Hi-Fi with Google Play Music? Nope...but most people who get a paid music streaming get it because of the music and for that reason alone is why Tidal has multiple plans from student to regular

You lost me. Can you clarify?
    05-27-2016 05:03 PM

Huh? I've had Google Play Music since beta.. Way before reviews came out. I made up my mind on my own. I don't want to pay $20 for hi fi since it isn't that big a deal to me. For those that do care... Well that's why that service exists.
    05-27-2016 06:40 PM
    This is also the reason I use tidal. If you have a HiFi setup you notice the difference....I also play vinyls....I love music lol
    05-27-2016 07:08 PM
    Yup, you gotta have to really apreciate your music to dwell on hi-fidelity and a fair pair of ears, because most people abuse theirs so much nowdays, they can't hear the difference between 1500 and 256kbps lol
    05-28-2016 07:08 AM
    Yup, you gotta have to really apreciate your music to dwell on hi-fidelity and a fair pair of ears, because most people abuse theirs so much nowdays, they can't hear the difference between 1500 and 256kbps lol
    if it's under 320 kbps I'm not listening to it! Lol
    05-28-2016 11:46 AM
    Personally, I believe it has something to do with preference. I always use spotify but it does disappoint me at times when im searching for specific songs. Tidal may keep you updated with a more broad scale of music.
    05-28-2016 08:14 PM
    I'm not in the US but... My carrier bundles Spotify Premium into my contract. I pay $20 for 5GB data allowance, unlimited call and texts, unlimited Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Viber (use does not count against the data allowance), plus a Spotify Premium account.

The price alone, makes Spotify the better choice for me as it's essentially free for me considering all the combined services I get.
    06-05-2016 09:27 AM
    he is the software which can be very handy to move music across different platforms.
    musconv.com
    11-14-2017 04:05 AM
114 ... 345