Samsung Galaxy A5 (2016) - Snapchat sound is after?

A

AC Question

So I recently bought this phone and I enjoy it very much! Although there's a problem that is really bugging me. Everytime I film something on snapchat the sound lags and becomes like 1 sec after the video and it's really annoying because it looks very weird etc...? I've tried to reinstall snapchat but it doesn't really work.

What's wrong?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! And this doesn't happen at all when recording video using the stock Camera app, or other apps?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Try going to the App Manager, select Snapchat, and Clear Cache/Data, then Force Stop. Open Snapchat again, log back in, and see if the problem continues.

Also, try wiping the system cache partition:

1. Turn off the phone
  2. Press and hold “Power”, “Volume Up”, and “Home” at the same time
  3. When the “Samsung” logo appears, release “Power”
  4. At the “Android” logo, release all hardware buttons and after a moment you should see the “Android system recovery” menu
  5. From here, press “Volume down” repeatedly to highlight “Wipe cache partition”
  6. Press “Power” to select the highlighted option
  7. After the cache is cleared, “Reboot system now” should be highlighted
  8. Press “Power”

(taken from this article: How-to: Samsung Galaxy A5: Clear App Cache / Data; Wipe Cache Partition; Reboot in Safe Mode)

Gitan

May 9, 2016
Visit site
Same problem here, since the beginning with my Galaxy A5. I tried to move Snapchat app to the SD-card but same problem. I flashed the device with the official updated ROM with no effect. Another weird bug appears in Twitter: it's impossible to change the Twitter notification sound on this device. It's my first Samsung device, I think I hate this phone (I'm coming from a pure Android Nexus 5). Gosh, those strange behaviors didn't happen on pure Android! Samsung should speed up his *** to release Android 6 on this device.