1. discdoc's Avatar
    All of a sudden, I'm not getting complete backups on my HTC EVO. The process gets stuck at around 50%. I tried removing the app that it got stuck on (thinking it was corrupt), but that didn't help. I even uninstalled/reinstalled TB (I'm using the PRO edition), also no help. Any suggestions? Thanks!
    03-16-2011 10:32 AM
  2. kamtsa's Avatar
    Do you have "USB debugging" checked in Setting|applications? For some strange reason it is related Titanium's batch mode.
    03-16-2011 11:26 AM
  3. discdoc's Avatar
    Do you have "USB debugging" checked in Setting|applications? For some strange reason it is related Titanium's batch mode.
    It's checked... I never unchecked it.
    03-16-2011 11:54 AM
  4. Brett's Avatar
    Have you tried selecting the box at the bottom that says "problems"? That seems to fix the problem when I run into it. Give it a shot and let us know how it works.

    (my first sentence is not in anyway trying to be condescending, I promise haha. It may look like that due to what the button actually says.)
    03-16-2011 08:23 PM
  5. discdoc's Avatar
    Have you tried selecting the box at the bottom that says "problems"? That seems to fix the problem when I run into it. Give it a shot and let us know how it works.

    (my first sentence is not in anyway trying to be condescending, I promise haha. It may look like that due to what the button actually says.)
    Thanks, but that only prompts you to update your BusyBox. I tried that, but it didn't help.
    03-16-2011 09:48 PM
  6. kamtsa's Avatar
    Any hint in the logs?
    discdoc likes this.
    03-17-2011 12:29 AM
  7. Brett's Avatar
    I think i have an idea that might work. If you are using rom manager, select fix permissions. This could fix your problem.

    Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk
    discdoc likes this.
    03-17-2011 03:14 PM
  8. discdoc's Avatar
    I think i have an idea that might work. If you are using rom manager, select fix permissions. This could fix your problem.

    Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk
    Thanks for your help, Brett. I did that, but I also deleted the TitaniumBackup folder on the sdcard. I think that was more the problem. I don't know if fixing permissions messed this up, but now when I press "Sync Now" on my Exchange ActiveSync account, nothing happens. Any ideas?
    03-18-2011 11:12 AM
  9. Brett's Avatar
    Thanks for your help, Brett. I did that, but I also deleted the TitaniumBackup folder on the sdcard. I think that was more the problem. I don't know if fixing permissions messed this up, but now when I press "Sync Now" on my Exchange ActiveSync account, nothing happens. Any ideas?
    That I am not sure about. I have never used an exchange email account on my device. Maybe go into the sync section in the menu. Then uncheck the sync and then turn it back on.

    Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk
    03-18-2011 11:16 AM
  10. discdoc's Avatar
    That I am not sure about. I have never used an exchange email account on my device. Maybe go into the sync section in the menu. Then uncheck the sync and then turn it back on.

    Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk
    As it turns out, it's not just my Exchange account, but all of my accounts... when I press "Sync All" in the Manage Accounts screen, nothing happens. My accounts are syncing just fine, but only when changes are made. I can no longer push sync them by pressing "Sync All." Even whey I go into the individual accounts and press "Sync Now," nothing happens.
    03-18-2011 11:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD