View Poll Results: Evernote Vs Remember the Milk??

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Evernote

5 71.43%
  • Remember the Milk

2 28.57%
    Just like the title says...

I just took over some new rolls here at the office, and need a task manager to more effectively remember things. I never used one on my dInc, but loved the tasks on my BB.

Anyway, someone here in the office has RTM, and really likes it. I have it set up in my gmail account, all ready to go, but I really don't like the idea of paying for the Android app on a yearly basis. Yea, I'm cheap, so what. I started thinking about it, and remember Mickey talking about Everynote on a podcast (either on the AC one or on his own, I don't remember) and how much he lived it. I did some looking and seems like its free (YEAH!!), and has some interesting things. Especially, since it also can go onto the Gmail page, as I am staring a that most of the day anyway.

So, I just wanted to hear some thoughts on which one people like better.

Thanks
    Mike
    03-16-2011 01:52 PM
    Go with Notes. You can lock them.
    03-17-2011 11:00 AM
    I prefer evernote
    03-20-2011 08:58 AM
    well rtm is more of a task manager where as note is more of an information manager. you can create tasks but it doesn't alert you when they are due or close to being due.

if you are looking for something of a database to dump all your info in, in an organized manner then note.

if you want a task manager that's sole purpose is to let you know what and when to do something then rtm.

that being said i use evernote because i like having everything in a database that is accessible from any computer or handheld. tasks i can set up reminders in outlook
    03-23-2011 07:45 PM
    well rtm is more of a task manager where as note is more of an information manager. you can create tasks but it doesn't alert you when they are due or close to being due.

if you are looking for something of a database to dump all your info in, in an organized manner then note.

if you want a task manager that's sole purpose is to let you know what and when to do something then rtm.

that being said i use evernote because i like having everything in a database that is accessible from any computer or handheld. tasks i can set up reminders in outlook
    Thanks for that information. That is roughly what I was looking to hear from someone who used both.

Much appreciated.
    03-24-2011 11:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD