Hi, I have a Galaxy S6 and need to take photos on locations around the UK. To prove I have been there my photo needs latitude/longitude, date and time actually on the photo so I can send to the customer. I do have GeoTag on in my settings but I have to go into the photo then more options which is great but when I email the photo, those details are lost?

I need to email my photo with all the geo location details visible to the customer, struggling to find an App that can do this?
    06-08-2016 09:02 AM
    How will your customer be viewing the photos?

Windows Photos Viewer, for example, while viewing the photo click the three-dot menu and click File Info.

Irfanview (my favorite free image viewer/editor - IrfanView - Official Homepage - one of the most popular viewers worldwide ), tap Image -> Info -> EXIF Info.

In the Google Photos site, click the circle-I button for file info.
    06-08-2016 10:28 AM
    Or, Camera Zoom FX ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...de.camZoomFree ) will let you add geotags directly to the photo as an overlay. Settings -> Save -> Timestamp -> GPS Tags -> (None, Lat,Lng or Address).
    06-08-2016 10:32 AM
    If your email app is wrongly removing the EXIF data from your photos, you need to get a better email app.
    Which one are you currently using?
    06-08-2016 03:09 PM
    If your email app is wrongly removing the EXIF data from your photos, you need to get a better email app.
    Which one are you currently using?
    I don't think that is the problem. I interpreted it as she wants a camera app or tool which is capable of adding the date and location info directly onto the image, as in watermarking. Like this:

Geotag photo-camerazoom-20160608163559617.jpg

This was taken with Camera Zoom FX and set to print the address on the image along with the datestamp. Rather than actual address, I could have selected Latitude/Longitude.
    06-08-2016 03:40 PM
    ok all i want to do is take a photo on mt Galaxy S6 or S5 an then have the details of the location, time and date either on the photo or attached to it somehow. I can then email it to the customer using MS Exchange and they receive the email, click on it and then can see the details. Like you would a normal email attachment

To get Camera Zoom FX to date stamp etc do I have to purchase as I cannot see the option on the Free Option
    06-09-2016 06:33 AM
    ok all i want to do is take a photo on mt Galaxy S6 or S5 an then have the details of the location, time and date either on the photo or attached to it somehow. I can then email it to the customer using MS Exchange and they receive the email, click on it and then can see the details. Like you would a normal email attachment

To get Camera Zoom FX to date stamp etc do I have to purchase as I cannot see the option on the Free Option
    At the bottom of the main screen, tap the three bar menu icon:
    Geotag photo-screenshot_20160609-084619.jpg

Then the Settings button:
    Geotag photo-screenshot_20160609-084628.jpg

ON the next screen, tap the Save icon on the right, then put a tick in the Timestamp box, then set the timestamp options which will be visible after ticking the box. Scroll down to see the location options:
    Geotag photo-screenshot_20160609-084646.jpg

The app developer has a great webpage at "The Best Camera App for Android" - lifehacker
    06-09-2016 08:01 AM
    ah right looks like i need to upgrade as its all greyed out
    06-10-2016 02:17 AM