I have a wireless charging dock on my work desk for my S6 and I was wondering if there were any useful apps for the dock, something for example that could show my notifications, a clock, calendar, agenda, some sort of dashboard. Something so I don't have to wake my screen and check each thing individually. Hope I'm being clear enough haha
    I've tried many Google searches but they return either remote desktop apps or car dashboard ones.
    Thanks!

Edit - I've found a decent one, Glance Plus, let me know if you know of anything else!
    06-09-2016 10:12 AM
    If you have an S6, you should try SideSync. Yes, it also has remote desktop capabilities, but it also lets you receive (and act on) notifications from your phone while it's connected to your PC.

You can also use PushBullet for notifications (although their latest pricing scheme has angered a lot because they moved things that were free, and that others offer for free, to a ridiculously-priced tier), and MightyText is also a good option now that it's integrated notification support, not just texts. These apps, however, don't have anything to do with your dock and would work regardless.
    06-09-2016 11:33 AM