Right now I'm currently using Black Player and its shuffling through my audiobooks when I just want to listen to music.
    I hope somebody can relate to this as this isn't a new thing but I do plead to be a pleb and not know this, although in my defense I just have switched to android from Windows Phone.
    I was wondering if the community knows of an app ( Music Player) that can exclude such (mp3) auduiobooks or a workaround.
    Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated~!
    Thank you.
    06-11-2016 06:28 PM
    The music app I developed, Music Player (Remix), allows you to specify a minimum and maximum duration for files during "Shuffle All". So to eliminate audio books, you could specify a max duration small enough (like 15 minutes).

You can find the fully-functional, free 14-day trial version here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...edami.mprtrial

To enable the "Shuffle All" options, go to the app's preferences screen (available via an icon at the top of the right-sliding panel within the app) and go to the "Shuffle All" preferences screen.
    Toroborn1 likes this.
    06-11-2016 07:46 PM
    The music app I developed, Music Player (Remix), allows you to specify a minimum and maximum duration for files during "Shuffle All". So to eliminate audio books, you could specify a max duration small enough (like 15 minutes).

You can find the fully-functional, free 14-day trial version here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...edami.mprtrial

To enable the "Shuffle All" options, go to the app's preferences screen (available via an icon at the top of the right-sliding panel within the app) and go to the "Shuffle All" preferences screen.
    Brilliant!
    If I understand correctly, it would still play the audiobook am I right? I must admit its the best workaround I've come across! I would love to support and buy the full version in hopes that an update can be brought about with a feature to exclude mp3 files as such. I think it would be of a great advantage to you if you do since, as far as I've searched there isn't one that can accommodate to this blunder in music players today. All things aside, I think its a brilliant app!

Thanks for your input, I appreciate it!
    06-11-2016 08:20 PM
    Brilliant!
    If I understand correctly, it would still play the audiobook am I right? I must admit its the best workaround I've come across! I would love to support and buy the full version in hopes that an update can be brought about with a feature to exclude mp3 files as such. I think it would be of a great advantage to you if you do since, as far as I've searched there isn't one that can accommodate to this blunder in music players today. All things aside, I think its a brilliant app!

Thanks for your input, I appreciate it!
    The duration filtering is strictly for the "Shuffle All" function. You could still play the audiobook files by browsing to them in the app or playing them in a playlist.
    06-12-2016 03:38 PM