Basically what the title says. I love using my phone as a dash cam but need to be able to also use navigation and listen to music.

I really need it to record constantly. The problem I have is most of the apps only record of they sense a g force change but today I had an ***** nearly clip me because he didn't stop when we were all stopped at construction and it wasn't recorded as he flew by because my car wasn't actually hit.

I have an LG v10 with 64 gb internal memory and a 128gb micro sd so memory really isn't the issue here. Please help me out.

I've tried many apps but none of them seem to be able to record constantly.
    06-13-2016 02:36 AM
    Basically what the title says. I love using my phone as a dash cam but need to be able to also use navigation and listen to music.

I really need it to record constantly. The problem I have is most of the apps only record of they sense a g force change but today I had an ***** nearly clip me because he didn't stop when we were all stopped at construction and it wasn't recorded as he flew by because my car wasn't actually hit.

I have an LG v10 with 64 gb internal memory and a 128gb micro sd so memory really isn't the issue here. Please help me out.

I've tried many apps but none of them seem to be able to record constantly.
    Search DailyRoads in play store. This app has long been a favorite of mine. It's highly customizable and free. The way I set up mine was to continually record it would record until the file size reached a certain size (I think I set mine up for about 10 minutes. Then it would save that recording and start a new ten minute recording until it had a total of three. When it finished the third for a total of thirty minutes then it would go back and start recording over the original, so you always had thirty minutes of video available (this can be extended to whatever your preference is up to the limit of available storage). If the app detects a qualifying G-force event it automatically copies the last 10 seconds (length user defined) to a separate file where it stays unless you decide to delete it. It also user triggered options, tap it's icon while it's recording and you can have it copy the current file for your review, or can start a new recording until you tell it to stop, this recording won't be overwritten later on (I liked this when driving into nasty electrical storms at night), and you have the option of just taking a screenshot. Hope this helps.
    06-13-2016 07:25 AM