Download Google Buzz 1.0 for Android and T-Mobile G1

Install like any other app. When first run, says only supports 2.0 or higher. Click the link to continue anyway if you're a 1.6 user.

Works pretty well on my Hero running 1.6
    02-12-2010 11:20 PM
    I'm trying to get used to Buzz. Hope Google puts out a native app real soon. Would be nice on my Nexus.
    02-12-2010 11:54 PM
    Especially if it's real time, unlike Facebook tends to be.
    02-12-2010 11:55 PM
    I have a few gripes about it. Mostly the random creation/deletion of a Google profile, and no easy way to determine if your (or your contacts according to Mashable) email addresses are visible when someone clicks your profile link.

But - Buzz is simple, and looks like it would be a really great mobile app - unlike wave. I see it as a great replacement for Google or Yahoo groups when you need the ability to broadcast a message.
    02-13-2010 12:04 AM
    I have a few gripes about it. Mostly the random creation/deletion of a Google profile, and no easy way to determine if your (or your contacts according to Mashable) email addresses are visible when someone clicks your profile link.

But - Buzz is simple, and looks like it would be a really great mobile app - unlike wave. I see it as a great replacement for Google or Yahoo groups when you need the ability to broadcast a message.
    By all means look at my profile and let me know if my email is available... it shouldn't be.
    02-13-2010 12:15 AM
    By all means look at my profile and let me know if my email is available... it shouldn't be.
    LOL. That's the problem. If you look at your profile, you'll see 2 links of who you are following, and who is following you. SOMETIMES there is a grey notification that it's only visible to you, other times not. I thought I was going batty, so a quick search found out it's not just me and supposedly G is/has fixed it today (2/12).

Jeremy - your profile doesn't show me links to who is on your lists. Care to check mine?
    02-13-2010 12:43 AM
    LOL. That's the problem. If you look at your profile, you'll see 2 links of who you are following, and who is following you. SOMETIMES there is a grey notification that it's only visible to you, other times not. I thought I was going batty, so a quick search found out it's not just me and supposedly G is/has fixed it today (2/12).

Jeremy - your profile doesn't show me links to who is on your lists. Care to check mine?
    I was more so worried about my email address being out there. And I already did check yours, you are clear.
    02-13-2010 12:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD