I already submitted this question a few minutes ago, before I signed in, and it posted as a question from AC Question, so now I'm reposting with a name.
    I had a Dell Venue 8, previously, and backed my Blockheads game on it, using Helium. The game seems to be a little buggy, so I back it up and restore it, and then it will work again.
    So, recently, I switched to a Samsung Galaxy S2 8", and ran into a problem.
    My Helium app can find the old folder, for the Venue 8. That doesn't work anymore, and I have been using my new one since the middle of last month. But, the app doesn't give me an option to choose the folder for my new tablet. It backed up the data in the new one but won't connect me with the new one to restore it. How do I change this?
    06-29-2016 02:28 PM
    I already submitted this question a few minutes ago, before I signed in, and it posted as a question from AC Question, so now I'm reposting with a name.
    I had a Dell Venue 8, previously, and backed my Blockheads game on it, using Helium. The game seems to be a little buggy, so I back it up and restore it, and then it will work again.
    So, recently, I switched to a Samsung Galaxy S2 8", and ran into a problem.
    My Helium app can find the old folder, for the Venue 8. That doesn't work anymore, and I have been using my new one since the middle of last month. But, the app doesn't give me an option to choose the folder for my new tablet. It backed up the data in the new one but won't connect me with the new one to restore it. How do I change this?
    Try clearing the Helium App cache. If that doesn't work try uninstalling it then re-installing it to see if that fixes the problem.
    06-29-2016 04:13 PM