Hi, I'm having problems with video ads, which slow down my internet (which makes my games lag). Is there a way to prevent video ads from playing? Or is there a way to skip them, but make the app think they're already watched completely? If you can find a tool that automatically deletes folders, it could help too.

Thanks

P.S.: I know developers make money out of it, but it is so annoying, and the same ads play over and over again, which hurts...
    07-03-2016 05:39 AM
    Hi, I'm having problems with video ads, which slow down my internet (which makes my games lag). Is there a way to prevent video ads from playing? Or is there a way to skip them, but make the app think they're already watched completely? If you can find a tool that automatically deletes folders, it could help too.

Thanks

P.S.: I know developers make money out of it, but it is so annoying, and the same ads play over and over again, which hurts...
    Sorry, but our forums doesn't permit discussion of methods to obtain paid content for free. Does the app you're talking about have a paid ad-free option? If not the best way to resolve this would be to email the developer to discuss options.
    07-03-2016 11:53 AM
    Usually, apps with in-app ads also offers paid service, once it's paid, you can remove all the ads.
    07-04-2016 06:08 AM