Anyone able to sync lotus notes email?

cordoni

Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone here had any success setting up lotus notes email on their android device? I have tried and tried, but no luck yet. Please share if you have. Thanks.

Sent from my Froyo Fascinate using Tapatalk.

fdisker

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
Syncing? No. Pushing .... yes. I created a rule on the corporate notes server to forward to a gmail account. That took care of the mail piece. I then downloaded AWESync which took care of pushing Notes calendar events to gmail. Both solutions are one way pushes. My enterprise runs a GOOD server so I have the option of hooking up to it but I don't want anything on my phone from the enterprise.

cordoni

Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
That is the route I think I will have to go, just kind of messy compared to a direct link.

Sent from my Froyo Fascinate using Tapatalk.

kenyee

Apr 1, 2010
Visit site
Why is your company not running Traveler with their Notes/Domino server? It has to be 8.5.1 or above, but works really well...syncs, *ENCRYPTS* your email locally, lets you send encrypted email, and all the other good security stuff that Notes has that Exchange doesn't w/o 3rd party products ;-)

anvs

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
Syncing? No. Pushing .... yes. I created a rule on the corporate notes server to forward to a gmail account. That took care of the mail piece. I then downloaded AWESync which took care of pushing Notes calendar events to gmail. Both solutions are one way pushes. My enterprise runs a GOOD server so I have the option of hooking up to it but I don't want anything on my phone from the enterprise.

Actually, it's not exactly pushing and more like one-way sync - Awesync.Mail synchronizes deleted mail, read marks, and it supports mapping between folders. The tool also can work when a Notes client is closed (on a condition that a user is logged in).

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay