Has anyone here had any success setting up lotus notes email on their android device? I have tried and tried, but no luck yet. Please share if you have. Thanks.

Sent from my Froyo Fascinate using Tapatalk.
    03-19-2011 02:00 PM
    Syncing? No. Pushing .... yes. I created a rule on the corporate notes server to forward to a gmail account. That took care of the mail piece. I then downloaded AWESync which took care of pushing Notes calendar events to gmail. Both solutions are one way pushes. My enterprise runs a GOOD server so I have the option of hooking up to it but I don't want anything on my phone from the enterprise.
    03-19-2011 04:47 PM
    That is the route I think I will have to go, just kind of messy compared to a direct link.

03-19-2011 06:27 PM
    03-20-2011 09:53 AM
    Dies mnotes require software to be installed on a always on PC?

03-20-2011 04:22 PM
    Why is your company not running Traveler with their Notes/Domino server? It has to be 8.5.1 or above, but works really well...syncs, *ENCRYPTS* your email locally, lets you send encrypted email, and all the other good security stuff that Notes has that Exchange doesn't w/o 3rd party products ;-)
    03-24-2011 04:08 PM
    You may try AwesyncMail - though it's in beta now and doesn't support http proxy. But you can try it for free for 90 days.
    04-16-2013 12:21 AM
    Wow, people are still running Notes mail? I'm amazed!
    04-16-2013 08:26 AM
    Syncing? No. Pushing .... yes. I created a rule on the corporate notes server to forward to a gmail account. That took care of the mail piece. I then downloaded AWESync which took care of pushing Notes calendar events to gmail. Both solutions are one way pushes. My enterprise runs a GOOD server so I have the option of hooking up to it but I don't want anything on my phone from the enterprise.
    Actually, it's not exactly pushing and more like one-way sync - Awesync.Mail synchronizes deleted mail, read marks, and it supports mapping between folders. The tool also can work when a Notes client is closed (on a condition that a user is logged in).
    07-24-2013 06:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD