Hello,
    new to the android world..and testing/trying things and not a browser expert by any means..but I've tried going to a secure website (company web site) and require cookies enabled, https to login to something, using both built in, Dolphin and Firefox and get the same results. After i enter id and go to enter the password, it's like the browsers reloads or something is triggers and is back asking for id before i ever get the password in. I haven't come across this issue anywhere else yet....but wasn't sure if there were limitations or something else I was missing.
    Thanks

Jim
    03-19-2011 07:38 PM
    This is an issue that's not totally unheard of, but... Usually corporate websites are the ones that choke first. Radio Shack for example has a franchise site operable only in Microsoft Internet Explorer.

While these things are stupid , they're also facts of life. Two of the three browsers you mentioned have the same rendering engine I am aware of, not sure about Firefox. Maybe try Opera, Mini and Mobile editions both, maybe you'll get lucky like I did on my banks site. maybe not. It's hard to tell.

Sent from my Jax using Tapatalk
    03-20-2011 03:18 AM
    it seems it is something with the site itself but not the browser.
    since the stock browser also has the same issue.
    07-13-2011 05:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD