Is there a way or app that would allow me to hide certain icons I never use in the app drawer? I have the HTC Thunderbolt and using HTC Sense. I know this can be done with launchers like launcher pro, but I would prefer to continue using HTC Sense. Any way possible?
    03-20-2011 12:43 AM
    I'm on a HTC Evo and I'm hiding 11 icons/apps that came with the phone. I'm running Go Launcher which is free.
    03-20-2011 03:56 AM
    yeah, you'll need to have a third party launcher installed. Go Launcher and Launcher Pro both offer this, as well as many incredibly effective features. Look into them!
    03-20-2011 04:58 AM
    Any way without a launcher...
    03-20-2011 11:23 PM
    another way is to root it and use Titanium Backup and freeze the applications you don't use.
    03-21-2011 08:41 AM
    another way is to root it and use Titanium Backup and freeze the applications you don't use.
    This is probably the most effective way but I would only root your device if you take the time to read up on the positive and negative points to rooting. You can also delete the apps if you do not want them on your device at all but you will need Root Explorer. If you choose to delete the apps, make sure you only delete the ones that a reliable source has clearly said can be deleted without any problems. If you delete an important application that is needed for your device to run fully functional then there could be a problem.
    03-21-2011 10:44 AM
    Try launcher pro, that's what I use I love it.
    03-21-2011 06:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD