Okay I have read a dozen forums about screen overlays and the issue with app accessibility. Currently I am still getting an error message about turning OFF my overlays when I try to access several app functions however:

-- ALL my overlays are off.
    -- I have been restarting my phone after any major change so please no off/on again advice
    -- I do not have a software that affects screen dimness (e.g. LUX) or Phone Cleaning

What the hell am I doing wrong to still be getting this message?! I'm using an LG G4
    07-12-2016 10:05 AM
    Okay I have read a dozen forums about screen overlays and the issue with app accessibility. Currently I am still getting an error message about turning OFF my overlays when I try to access several app functions however:

-- ALL my overlays are off.
    -- I have been restarting my phone after any major change so please no off/on again advice
    -- I do not have a software that affects screen dimness (e.g. LUX) or Phone Cleaning

What the hell am I doing wrong to still be getting this message?! I'm using an LG G4
    Can you post a screenshot of the error message for us?
    07-12-2016 10:11 AM
    I'm have the same problem. I found the App widget in the apps. When I looked at the permission section. There is non given. I have tried to select the phone for permissions. ( Screen overlay detected). I click change settings and it takes me to draw over other apps section. There is nothing for app widget in that section. have been looking at every u tube video I could find today. Any help would be great.

Thanks
    Wicker man
    04-29-2017 04:57 PM
    You need to find the app acting as the overlay and disable it or uninstall it.
    Common apps are:
    screen dimmers (Lux, Twilight)
    sliding menus and trays
    Facebook bubbles
    multiple apps by Cheetah Mobile

See if this thread helps any:
    http://forums.androidcentral.com/and...-new-post.html
    04-30-2017 01:33 AM