Blu Vivo Xl question

tonino2424

Jul 15, 2016
Visit site
Hi, I have one of these phones which does not have an option that will alert me by some sort of sound when I receive a new voice mail. These phone dont offer it. I was wondering if there was an APP or a way that would allow me to have this option that someone knows about or actually uses one? Plz let me know.

thx

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! It's unusual for a phone not to give you that option. Do you even see a voicemail notification icon appear in the status bar?

Open your Phone app and tap Menu>Settings>Call>Voicemail. Is there a Sound option there?

tonino2424

Jul 15, 2016
Visit site
yes, I see it on the status bar but nothing about a sound as i was hoping to hear something if i was driving. Is there any way i can accomplish this?

thx

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Hi, I have one of these phones which does not have an option that will alert me by some sort of sound when I receive a new voice mail. These phone dont offer it. I was wondering if there was an APP or a way that would allow me to have this option that someone knows about or actually uses one? Plz let me know.

thx
What carrier are you with? Do you know if they have a Visual Voicemail app?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adelinachau53674