Launcher Pro with HTC Sense?

alexrogers#AC

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
Is it possible to use htc sense widgets with launcher pro. I really like a lot of the htc widgets on the thunderbolt, but I also like the functionality of HTC Sense.

flipteg

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
when i installed Laucher Pro on an HTC phone with Sense UI, when i go to the dialer app, it doesn't show the list of recent calls above the dial pad. it's just a big white empty space there. i have to press the search key to make it work. it happens every time i exit and go back to the dialer. does anybody else have this bug when using Launcher Pro with Sense UI?

rayzaname

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
when i installed Laucher Pro on an HTC phone with Sense UI, when i go to the dialer app, it doesn't show the list of recent calls above the dial pad. it's just a big white empty space there. i have to press the search key to make it work. it happens every time i exit and go back to the dialer. does anybody else have this bug when using Launcher Pro with Sense UI?

I've also had that problem, and was able to fix it by doing the following...

Long press the "Phone" icon in the dock and choose Change Shortcut>Applications>Phone

Assign your icon and you should be all set. I'm not sure why re-assigning the Phone shortcut worked for me, but I hope this helps.

Reactions: flipteg

Brett

Retired Moderator
Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
Launcher pro will not allow the use of HTC sense widgets. You must use the HTC stock launcher in order to use them due to the way both the launcher and widgets are coded.

LauncherPro plus has similar widgets that resemble HTC sense widgets but they are slightly different. The only problem is that you can not get LauncherPro Plus in the market. You have to download LauncherPro in the market and then donate to the dev for the unlock code which will enable all of the widgets.

The reason why it is not in the market is because the developer of LauncherPro does not live in a country where you can sell Android apps in the market.

pstellato73

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone know if you can move full screens using launcher pro like you can with sense. I went from 7 to 5 screens and my main home screen is no longer in the middle or number 3. I don't want to move every widget from screen to screen and reset all my screens.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2fedes