Touiteur

R

Roy Aguilera

Best android app around. Tama was nice enough to release a free (ad free version).
The Premium (1.99 Euro) has 3 widgets (4x1, 4x2 and 4x3). The widget has 3 hotspots (left bottom corner) start tweet, (bottom middle) open app and (right bottom) scroll though tweets.

The widget self refreshes and rotates your tweets on its own.

Now lets get to the app. Its highly customizable, you can pick custom colors for your tweets and those of people you follow. It has a great UI, You pull down on the top tab and start tweets. Tap a tweet and you get a sub menu. You can pick a custom ringtone and custom led notification. Tama is still adding features but this went though a rigorous testing process. Tama really put out a great app. Give it a try.

Jared DiPane

Feb 7, 2010
www.twitter.com
SWEET! Thank you for the information. I had contemplated it TBH but was just unsure. I have been using twidroid pro which i really like how you can customize it. time to give this a chance!

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
I'm gonna have to give it a try. Sounds very promising, thanks for the heads up!!

What do I search for in the Market place?

R

Roy Aguilera

Reply to all and quick reply are in the works. Tama will update this in a day or two. He is always fixing/adding things.

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
Only been using it for a few minutes and I already like it!! This might sound trivial, but do you think the developer could include a 5 minute interval?

R

Roy Aguilera

Only been using it for a few minutes and I already like it!! This might sound trivial, but do you think the developer could include a 5 minute interval?
Shouldn't be a problem. I will throw that suggestion out there.;)

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
I'm beginning to think you're the developer DA6.....lol

I also noticed that the display name is the person's real name, is there a way to change that in the settings? I might have missed it. It's just that I don't know everyone on my list personally and only know their screen names. It gets confusing.....lol

I'm asking a lot aren't I? I'm sorry if I am.

R

Roy Aguilera

I'm beginning to think you're the developer DA6.....lol

I also noticed that the display name is the person's real name, is there a way to change that in the settings? I might have missed it. It's just that I don't know everyone on my list personally and only know their screen names. It gets confusing.....lol

I'm asking a lot aren't I? I'm sorry if I am.

Settings, General, Check Display User Names.
I wish I was the dev. I am not talented.

Jeremy

Original Member
Oct 24, 2008
Visit site
Will have to give this a try ASAP. I knew it was being released today. Just don't have my Nexus One with me at the moment.

nox

Retired Super Moderator
Jan 15, 2010
www.AndroidCentral.com
Was one of the testers along with DA6.

Just look through the settings, there's an option in there to disable/enable peoples account names, not show their real names.

Great app btw, I love this app.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w8wca