Touiteur

R

Roy Aguilera

How about uninstalling and reinstalling the app?
I checked around and nobody else has that issue.

techiegirl

Jan 22, 2010
Visit site
DA6: Uninstalling and re-installing did not fix it.

FWIW: I'm using the free version (but would like to buy, just want the issue fixed first) and have notifications off.

R

Roy Aguilera

I am on the paid version. Might be a Premium thing.
Can you turn of notifiactions by going to settings, Notifications, Audio Alert, No sound?
Wonder if that is a premium deal also?

GadgetMomma

Jan 28, 2010
jennbailey0706.wordpress.com
I just updated mine - everything still works great, but has anyone else noticed how it displays the twitter platform that your friends use? Every single person I'm following says they tweeted from Touiteur! And I know that can't be true - I'm the only one of my friends using Android! (Everyone else has to catch up!) =)

techiegirl

Jan 22, 2010
Visit site
New update came in just now and it appears to have fixed my "save list position" issue. It also increases the time to an incremental #, up to 250 tweets.

I'm a very happy camper.

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
Tama really did a great job with this app!! It is by far the best twitter app I've ever used. I love the fact the the dev updates it often based on our feedback.

techiegirl

Jan 22, 2010
Visit site
I went ahead and purchased the premium version so I can use the widget.

1) The widget tweets don't seem to be updating. Are they supposed to? I have notification set to every 30 minutes. Even if I don't open the app, I'm assuming that the widgets will update at least every 30 minutes, right?

2) How much of a battery burner is the notification/update interval? Say if I have it set to an hour vs 30 minutes vs 3 minutes?

R

Roy Aguilera

The widget updates when the app does, in your case based on your setting every 30 minutes. The widget rotates though the tweets (older and newer). You can press the bottom right corner and scroll though them, left bottom will let you tweet and the bottom middle will open the app.
I have mine set at 5 minutes and battery life is decent.

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
Any word on a "sign out" feature? It would be great to have so that when I turn my phone in the morning I don't see a notification saying I have 80 new tweets.....lol

bnob99

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
Great app. Feature I would like to see is pictures open in the app itself instead of having to wait for picture to load in browser.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital