Touiteur

jhamilton3#CB

Nov 19, 2009
Visit site
The more I use it, the more I like it.. definitely a lot further along than TweetCaster is at this stage of the game.

Haven't noticed any bugs yet besides not being able to send the tweet when finished typing from landscape.

Last edited:

ardoreal

Nov 26, 2009
Visit site
Anyone know what the differences are between the free and paid versions?

Paid version is actually not a version, just a small key that unlocks extra features on the lite.

Stuff like the widget and a couple other things.

MAN DO I LOVE THIS APP btw!!! Very clean and smooth. The animations are nice and it's really easy to get around this app. I love the efficient space usage and the presentation of it.

There's just a couple features I've requested, once those are added I will get rid of my other Twitter app. First impressions are really good though. Tama-Chan if you're on here, GOOD JOB!!! :)

R

Roy Aguilera

Widets, Multi Accounts, Bit.Ly, More customization.
Oh and the Dev gets paid. ;)

R

Roy Aguilera

Paid version is actually not a version, just a small key that unlocks extra features on the lite.

Stuff like the widget and a couple other things.

MAN DO I LOVE THIS APP btw!!! Very clean and smooth. The animations are nice and it's really easy to get around this app. I love the efficient space usage and the presentation of it.

There's just a couple features I've requested, once those are added I will get rid of my other Twitter app. First impressions are really good though. Tama-Chan if you're on here, GOOD JOB!!! :)

What are they?

R

Roy Aguilera

3 and 5 minute refresh time is also coming along with faster tweeting.
:D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34