Touiteur

Jared DiPane

Feb 7, 2010
www.twitter.com
I love that the developer is actively working on enhancing the application. I just hope it doesn't die out and then updates become few and far between.

GadgetMomma

Jan 28, 2010
jennbailey0706.wordpress.com
I looove this app. This is definitely one of the best twitter apps I've ever seen - on my BB, Iphone, and Nexus One! I think it's really awesome how it's laid out, and the colors are just beautiful.

There are just a couple of things missing that I try to do automatically, because I've gotten used to them on other apps, but it's by no means a deal breaker at all - and maybe they'll be addressed in a future update!

I wonder - I was experiencing problems with the app, with FC's and errors popping up all over the place, but that all stopped after I deleted the widget, so I thought that maybe the problem was with the widget part and not the app at all?

Mine loads fast, updates my tweets fast, and notifies me when I get a mention or DM. And have I mentioned that it's beautiful? Great job!!

Jeremy

Original Member
Oct 24, 2008
Visit site
I love that the developer is actively working on enhancing the application. I just hope it doesn't die out and then updates become few and far between.

Nah, he won't leave us hanging. Not something you should worry about with this developer.

techiegirl

Jan 22, 2010
Visit site
I'm curious to find out how many tweets can can you have on the timeline with the free version/ With Twidroid, I can have up to 250.

Jeremy

Original Member
Oct 24, 2008
Visit site
I'm still getting some lag while flipping through a bunch of tweets. As soon as that is fixed, it will be my favorite Twitter client.

Jared DiPane

Feb 7, 2010
www.twitter.com
Finally got through to the developer, didnt realize their location and difference of sleep patterns. I really like this app, and it has since become the only twitter client on my device, which is pretty big.

I wish there was an option for "never" on the refresh so you have complete control on your own.

Also, i like how the @ replies are stripped, but wish they had a different color or something so they stand out, my timeline is usually pretty busy and at times I miss some replies, but I know I can click the button but I would rather just see it easier.

Those were my main things, and the timeline speed is continuing to get better and Monday we should see the enter to send tweet feature in an update :)

DeeMat

Jan 2, 2010
Visit site
I have been using all day today and am very pleased with it. It looks really good and it loads pretty fast. I admit that I am pretty new to Twitter and that I have not found too many differences between Twidroid, Tweetcaster, Seesmic, and now this one. Perhaps it is because all I care about is that it opens fast and looks good?

Jared DiPane

Feb 7, 2010
www.twitter.com
Would love to see an option to upload a picture through it right after it is taken instead of having to go to compose a new tweet and then attaching the pictures.

G

GenericMessage

Although it is amazing!

Twicca has a much better client I believe. Although I do use both, and I am sure Touiteur will update a ton!

jhamilton3#CB

Nov 19, 2009
Visit site
I would like to be able to tap on a tweet and only see that tweet.. like Seemic.

Really like the view Seesmic gives you when you just want to look at one tweet - its like a separate screen from the timeline.

techiegirl

Jan 22, 2010
Visit site
I like the program but what I'd like is for the program to stay on my last read tweet whenever I reload the program. I read from the bottom up and like to start where I last left off.

R

Roy Aguilera

I would uncheck, close the program, reopen, check and try to see if it starts working correctly.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon