Review - Keep on Tweeting while on the go with Twidroid for Android

DJInBoise

Dec 20, 2009
www.gigadroid.com
Keep on Tweeting while on the go with Twidroid for Android

If you?re addicted to Twitter or have the urge to Tweet on the go then Twidroid should be on your Android phone. It was one of the first apps I downloaded from the Android Market when I got my Droid.

I?ll admit that I?m not a Twitter nut like some. I use Twitter as a marketing tool for my blogs and websites. There are times that I want to share a thought or a photo from a road trip. Twidroid lets you do that with ease.

Twidroid lets you view the Tweets of those you are following, your Direct Messages, @ replies and more. I like being able to check out the latest trends at that moment on Twitter. The menu is easy to use and you can Jump to top if you have a long list of tweets. There?s a long list of options for settings even in the free version. The pro version allows you more flexibility and the ability to add multiple Twitter account.

twidroid-2-large.png

More information about Twidroid and the Pro version along with features ? Twidroid

Do you use Twidroid on your Android phone? Do you like it or would you recommend another app? Please leave a comment below and let others know.

You can download this app direct to your android phone. Just scan the QR code below with Barcode Scanner application from Android Market:
image_thumb.png

Reviewed by GigaDroid.com

Jared DiPane

Feb 7, 2010
www.twitter.com
Great review, this is a sweet app.

I would suggest anyone to invert the background color for a sweet look as well. It really enhanced the look and feel of this application for me personally!

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
I used Twidroid at one point and thought it was a great app. It's very solid and the menu's are easy to navigate. One thing I would have liked to see was the option to display the unread message count and maybe different colors for tweets and mentions.

I'm currently using Touiteur which has all the options I want in a Twitter app.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catherinediane